ABOUT PAUL ROXBURGH
Paul articled with McCarthy Tetrault in 2003. Upon completion of his articles, he joined the firm of MacCallum McIntyre as an Associate. After nine year with MacCallum McIntyre, Paul joined Trial Lawyers Advocacy Group in Surrey which has enabled Paul to provide his clients with a full service litigation platform.
Paul has appeared as counsel in every level of court in British Columbia. He has also represented clients before the Federal Tax Court of Appeal, British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal, Residential Tenancy Branch, Employment Standards Tribunal, Labour Relations Board and British Columbia Assessment Board.
- B.A. (Hons) History and Philosophy at McMaster University (1995)
- J.D. Queens University Faculty of Law (2002)
- Admitted to the British Columbia Bar (2003)
- Reuben Wells Leonard Prize in Employment & Labour Law (2000)
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, The Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
- Participant, The Canadian Bar Association Lawyer Referral Program
Interests and Activities
In his spare time, Paul enjoys practising Tai Chi, spending time with his Standard Schnauzer named Ruger, sport shooting and big game hunting.